Monday, January 11, 2021

Saguaro National Park: Infrared Adventures

 On a recent visit to Saguaro National Park, Arizona, I spent a couple of days shooting my Nikon-1.  I had the Nikon-1 converter to full spectrum a few years ago and I use filters to limit the range of spectrum photographed.  Every other day or so for the rest of January I will be posting this location.


This image below is the Saguaro that I am currently using as the Banner Photo for my Fine Arts Blog.


And a alternate view of the same cactus which I decided just wasn't appropriate for a banner.


Tell me what you think.........

2 comments:

  1. I love your B/W of saguaros. The second photo is hilarious! I love Saguaro National Park. I haven't been there since the '70s. Want to return. Your photos capture the rhythm and mystery of these crazy cactuses. Saguaros, along with, Joshua Trees, have personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be posting Saguaros at leas twice q week for the rest of the month,..

    ReplyDelete