Monday, July 27, 2020

#CameraChallenge for July-August 2020: Pinhole Preparation

OK, first this is a very unofficial entry.  The challenge was to create a home made pinhole, makes some image and post them to the #CameraChallenge.  I have a lot of pinhole cameras (some I've never used) and I really didn't feel like making another one.  Then I ended up with this piece of crap camera........and an idea was born:


You can see that for one thing, the lens is gone.  This is a common fault with these cameras.  But you can also see the 'T-I' switch, that will allow me to leave the aperture open for my image attempts.

So I have the camera body, but I needed a pinhole.  Well what do you do with all of those leftover SolarCans after you've made your Solargrams? Tah Dah........you can try to recycle that pinhole:





Now remove the pinhole from the SolarCan:




I did three cans just in case to see which size would fit best:




And Voila!  A Pinhole (or sorts):  The Hawkette Pinhole.......


The pinhole you can see is rather large.  But let's try it and see what happens.......

No comments:

Post a Comment