Monday, April 27, 2020

Frugal Film Too: Urban Renewal


I've been working on a project called the Frugal Film Project.  We only post one images from a roll of film shot the previous month.  That means I could have some fine, but not used.  So I am calling that Frugal Too!

I had originally thought to capture the old mining town business district.  But I hadn't been there is a while and was stunned to find that some 'Urban Renewal' had occurred, and not very inspired either:







This typical miner's cottage somehow remains next to a rather tasteless newer apartment building.  Who knows what may be built in the adjacent empty lot.






Some 'better'  efforts down the street with new town homes:







And some new buildings constructed to resemble Old Town buildings that were torn down long ago.....







So my February Posting ended up being Valentine's Flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment