Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Visit to the Stanley Hotel

I had actually wanted to post on our trip to the Breckenridge Snow Sculpture Contest, but my husband has been to busy to work on his photos.

So let's give him some time and look at our visit to the Stanley Hotel in October 2009.  The Stanley was the inspiration for Stephen King's The Shining.........

 
In case you hadn't notice, I enjoy nighttime photography and B&W. 

For more photos at the Stanley check over the next couple of days, or to see them all now when you

2 comments:

  1. Love the Stanley! That's an amazing picture! Your artistic choices are perfect for the setting. I made a slide show of the Stanley a while back--you may enjoy seeing it. :)

    Stanley Hotel Slide Show

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did enjoy the slideshow. I was so caught up in my tour that I didn't take any photos of it.

    Thanks for the comments and hope you will visist us again!

    ReplyDelete