Wednesday, May 12, 2021

What to DO?

 So I face a blogging problem:  I am facing a disability that makes it difficult for me to Blog.    I had been running two Blogs, this one for fdaily lie and times; and a seerate one for Fine Art Photography.  



So do you want to see more of my 'walker adventeres", only fine Art, or a reasonable combination?  Please Like this posting or better, leave a comment to help my decision.  will tell you that BlogSpot is much easier for my hnadicap than WordPress.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps you could combine your blogs, and focus on the platform that's easier for you to use, and then write posts about whatever you want, whenever you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say combine, post when you can, and if blogger is easier to work with, do so.

    ReplyDelete